Job ID 529
Career Level Manager
Experience 6 Years
Qualifications PE License
TWM is seeking an experienced Civil Engineer – Project Manager with specialization in Civil Site Engineering to become an integral part of our team. The Tennessee position offers additional opportunity for someone ready to help secure, manage, and design projects to grow and help lead this service for TWM in the Nashville market.
Experience Level: 6-10 years in design of a wide variety of commercial, residential, and institutional projects
Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours/week, with the possibility of overtime
Location: Based in Franklin, TN
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform and/or direct the design of civil engineering projects.
- Prepare and/or check reports, studies, design calculations, plans, specifications and estimates.
- Conduct site/field visits.
- Work with engineers of all experience levels to produce innovative and high-quality solutions.
- Assist with preparing proposals and statements of qualifications for projects.
- Manage scope, budget, schedule, and client needs for several simultaneous projects.
- Participate in business development efforts.
- Must have a Tennessee Professional Engineer (PE) license
- Must possess a Civil Engineering bachelor’s degree
- 6 to 10 years of experience post-graduation with at least 3 years in one or more of the following sectors: Commercial, Residential, Healthcare, Education, and/or Single-Site
- Experience in the direct procurement, management, and design of such projects in the local area is strongly preferred
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D software
- Experience with Bentley Pondpack, StormCAD, AutoDesk Hydraflow Hydrographs Extension, CivilGEO GeoHECRAS, and/or XP Solutions XPSWMM is highly desirable.
- Must be able to cultivate and develop client relationships
- Must be able to work independently as well as collaboratively, and possess the ability to direct the work of junior staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team-oriented and self-motivated
- Willingness to work hard
- Attention to detail
Future opportunity exists in Nashville for the right person to become a high-level manager with potential for building and overseeing a group of professionals and support staff. Favorable characteristics of such candidates include good social skills with the ability and desire to market engineering services, dedication to fostering teamwork, and a willingness to learn and nurture TWM’s culture while building a new geographic practice group. That person should be driven by an entrepreneurial spirit with a desire to establish relevant goals and achieve them.
An experienced professional with proven knowledge, skill, and ability can be very successful within the TWM organization, where employees are compensated for individual and team effort and where the firm is quick to share the rewards of that collective effort. Competitive salary and fringe benefit package. Starting salary is dependent upon personal knowledge, skill, and ability. Regular salary reviews, exceptional performance bonus incentives, non-contributory Employee Stock Ownership Plan, insurance, 401K, holidays, Paid Time Off, flexible schedules, and more.
TWM is an established but growth-oriented consulting firm offering Civil & Structural Engineering, Surveying and other Geospatial services in the Midwest and beyond. Named a Top Workplace, TWM prides itself on its culture. We are large enough to handle unique and challenging projects, but small enough to maintain a personal, family-oriented atmosphere, where our team members are more than just a number. They are talented individuals who are passionate about their work and about providing clients with Exceptional Service. Nothing Less.
TWM is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled employer.
Licensed Professional Engineer/Project Manager – Civil… Full time 4940 Old Collinsville Road, Swansea, Illinois 62226, United States Published 3 months ago
TWM is seeking an experienced Civil Engineer – Project Manager with specialization in Civil Site Engineering to become an integral part of our team. &...